Monday, November 3, 2008

DON'T MIX!

So Puppies and stuffed animals, rather stuffed anything don't really work!! That damn dog will not leave the girls things alone, at first I was way on top of it now I just tune it out that, that dog (yes thats her name right now) THAT DOG keeps thinking all Reese and Halle's CUTE animals are hers... Blah I finally had to wash them today and they look brand new but she already got to one agian, I feel this is a losing battle so all I can really do is BITCH up a storm about it, loves!




Some good news Reese and Hal are cute little bath buddies now, Reese doesn't quite relaize if she touches Halle she tips over and drowns but I am right there to catch Halle when she starts that Weeble Wabble process and her eyes get all big (yep I am going to fall) they laugh at eachother lots and are very much aware of the other I hope they are pals.



George and Jo surprised us with a nice visit... Reese loves her Grandparents very much and is glad when they come around!




And Kenz stopped by bought me a B day Present thanks again babe!! And this is her new snowboard Reese was trying it out. When can Kids hit the slopes? Whats a good age to start...

4 comments:

Kati said...

So you remember "Popples?" It was my favorite toy with I was real little- ya, my dog took that one over and after about a year of that- there was no knowing that it was even pink- let alone a Popple! Your dog looks great though- I have to admit! It looks tough! Your girls are adorable in the costumes and also in the bath! My boys LOVE to take baths together and I HATE cleaning all the water up after a really "fun bath." Happy Birthday also- whenever it was!

Kati said...

Oh my grandma is crazy. She is very open about the fact that she wants to take a bullet to my dad's head... And that is just the beginning- I don't think most of my blog readers like to hear about it...

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Gotta love the Grandpaarents....aren't they the greatest when it comes to their little grandkids! I fell your pain with the dog, except ours liked to sniff out diapers in the trash and eat them....grose!

Ash said...

She is too cute testing out that snowboard. So, this is what I have heard from some of the moms around here. Supposidly it's not the best idea to start kids snowboarding over skiing because their legs aren't quite strong enough to control a board vs. two skis. However, duh, they would just get stronger, right? One of my friends snowboards, but his little boys are skiing until they are 8 because he thinks it can cause problems to their development. It's up in the air. If you want her to snowboard, I say get her on a board, but if you are concerned, just ask her doc.