Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shopping Trip gone right...

So we went to SMITHS yesterday to grab some food for dinner and such and they were having a drawing for K bull for CARRIE UNDERWOOD tickets and quess who WON THEM.... Not us, lol But the Homeless guy that did, lol sold them to us for super cheap, how funny is that they are super great seats and I've enjoyed her music, mostly just excited to have a fun night with Tomas... :) So if you got tickets I will see you there I will look up and Wave at ya... I'm going to have to get some Cowboy boots ;)




I was going to the Celine Concert with my family but she has something up with her voice or throat, so now I am not too bummed since we are going to Carrie... :)

Also New ClipS, Its getting so close.. yay

5 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I'm so jealous you are going to Carrie. I love her! Love the clip also. Cannot wait till friday morning:)

Kristina said...

WOOHOO...everyone is so jealous that we are going..lol. I can't wait. Carrie on Wednesday, and Edward on Saturday. What and exciting week....

The Jones Family said...

Hey Jaci, i don't know if you remember me but i found your blog from lacy christensens blog this is Kelie robbins. You look amazing. Its been a long time if you remember me post a comment on my blog your family is adorable

The Jones Family said...

I know its crazy i am going private send me your e-mail address and i will add you

~Paige~ said...

Hey I think im going to take my mom to her, we went last year or two when she was touring with Brad Paisley and I LOVED them both so much! As much as Keith Urban for sure! Maybe i'll see you there! Love the new videos you posted..