Monday, September 8, 2008

80'S NIGHT!!!

Wow, is all I gotta say ;)WE had so so much fun!! We all got decked out and headed to Area 51 and danced the night away. I forgot how much I love to get dressed up and go out, but things have changed. 1 My body was so Freaking sore the next day. 2 Reese and Halle woke up at the but crack of Dawn and we finally got to bed around three. 3 When Tomas and Jared get together they bring out the craziness in eachother :) THey would say HEY HEY to everyone that was dancing by them and act like they were best friends with everyone... They both maybe stopped dancing twice, on the way home Jared was yelling out the window too people who were on there phone texting " hey there is no Texting in the 80's" I laughed all night long! And Nate's costume was the best ever oh my word it was great!!! Anyways way fun to bring out that funky teenager side every once in awhile! ROCK ON!











8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love-love-love it! SO much fun!

~Paige~ said...

Wow those pictures are funny and ugly! haha My husbands outfit did look pretty great..whats with him sticking his stomache out in every picture haha! Nate and Jared look like they were smoking something in half those pictures! It's fun to be a kid and just lighten up and have fun for one night! You look so cute in that picture of yourself!

Galbfam said...

Oh my gosh! Funnest night I've had in a while! Jared wants to go next Thursday! Nate kills me in those pics. Why is he pushing his tummy out? Ha anywya love ya girl

Brent~April~Kennley said...

That cracks me up.......I LOVE it!!!!

The Schulze Fam said...

Hey Jayci!

I found you off of Jess' blog. What a cute and fun family you have! I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog. It's been such a long time since I've seen/talked to you it's good to see you doing so well. So you are living in Salt Lake now? How you likin that? Your girls are getting so big and soo cute! Well I did finally jump on the blog band wagon and am now starting to open it up to a few people so if you are interested my e-mail is heissemutter@yahoo.com, just write and if you want I'll send you an invite. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you!

Your old pal,
Chelsea Schulze

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Love a good 80's night. You guys look so cute (well... cute for the boys may be too generous... but hilarious? Yes.)

Whitney Hawley said...

ok I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair! Damn girl you look good! 80's night at area... i used to love area!

Amy Lou said...

I LOVE THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally diggin that hott wig.. Did someone really super cool let you borrow it?! HA HA HA HA.. I think I am going tonight.. COME!!!!!!!!!