Sunday, September 21, 2008

FEW TIDBITS ;)

Swoop is doing incredibly well, The ear cropping is going really well, Tommorrow she gets the stitches out, and we put the Posts in to get them to stand STRAIGHT UP! She is very happy to get the Bloody Cone off!





Miss Halle Jay is sitting up all on her own now, its funny how she went from baby to Child in the blink of an eye, she understands alot and loves to clap her hands together...



Smiths is having that big sale for kid stuff like construction paper and all sorts of fun bath crayons and things, I bought her a big coloring book and she loves it!



Tonight we had BLT'S, I haven't had one forever and FREAK they are so so good!! LOVE EM! And THE OFFICE SEASON 4 just came out and me and Tomas just love it! I laugh everytime I watch it. This is one of my favorite parts, "the dinner party", iyou watch the show Than you may pee your pants cuz steve carrell and Melora Hardin are insanely funny in this scene, if you haven't watched The office RENT IT!!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your girls are so cute! I know what you mean when you say Halle changed in the blink of an eye, man it is crazy!!!

Unknown said...

Oh the ears look good! That was fast! Your little squirts are so funny! I just want to squeeze them because they are so cute!

Lindsay said...

Hello :) I LOVE Scentsy! It is going really well, yes you can order online if you would like to I have a website you can order on scentsy.com/lindsayp or if you would like to order something in the next couple days I have my party open until Wednesday night so if you want I can put your order in with my party and you wont have to pay shipping :) Let me know if you want to get something! You can e-mail me j_lpetersen@comcast.net
by the way did I say I LOVE your dog!!!

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big Halle is! I CANT wait for The Office premiere this week!!!!!!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I think your dogs ears look great! We have a boxer and sometimes I wish we would have clipped her ears, but when she was a puppy I loved the floppy look on her. Your girls are so stinkin cute too!