Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND! UH NO

First Off Money doesn't make the world go ROUND... Rather it makes you do loop de loops, Go Forward Flip over Backwards, makes you dizzy and so crazy!!!! And no matter how much you make, why does it seem like never enough sometimes. I never really learned to save the way you should, I always seem to be a paycheck to paycheck kinda gal and I can say I dragged the hubby down to my bad habits, During our three short years we have gotten better, but I don't just want to get better I want to get AHEAD!! Which Requires sacrafice! Which is so hard, Some people save every damn penny they have and never really live, others spend every penny they have and a few they found on the ground and go out of control. There never seems to be a good balance either your broke as a joke or you got money to burn!!!! I try and be happy with what I have and feel blessed for all that I do get... But give me break that gets old after a few missed payments somewhere.. LOL Anyways just needed to vent a little and remember that Me and Tomas are really young, there is lots ahead of us and we really are blessed for the job that Tomas has, and even if it is Freaking Ramen Noodles Mon Wed and Fri ;) I need to be gratful I have even that!!! That being said anyone feeling lucky and wanna Roll to Wendover? Hmmm LOL

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha-ha...you kill me.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes it makes me sick when I see people my age with super nice things and I thik to myself....How in the heck can they afford all that. I often find myself wishing I had more,(but a stay at home mom really doesn't bring in the dough) I need to be grateful for what we have too.

Jared and Jess said...

I agree! Money is such a good and bad thing depending on how it works for you. :)

Kati said...

Money! Darn MONEY!!! Brad and I have had our ups and downs for sure and with the double morgages all summer--- UG! That is all I have to say about that! Right now I feel like we could stuble really quick if we don't pinch our pennies- so for now we are holding our breaths! Then with the stock market and how money is crashing around the world- it is really something to be concerned about... AMP UP YOUR FOOD STORAGE GIRL!!!

I am so glad you guys have fun with your family! The wedding looked beautiful! My sis and Brandon got engaged so soon after B got home- they were married within 3 months! I could have NEVER waited for a missionary. NOT my thing man!

I am excited to see what your dog looks like! Post and update!

Galbfam said...

You crack me up J. Money can be a such a hard thing and being young and liking nice things does not help the problem. One day will all learn ur lessons and be millionares.. HA JK. And about the wendover thing HECK NO I done feel lucky. We lost like 400 bucks in Vegas KILL ME!!! Love ya

CBS said...

I am very proud of how far you have come in the money department. If you can just realize that a few sacrifices now will seriously pay off down the road it makes all the saving well worth it. Keep being smart and don't spend of little stupid things that add up. Save for what you REALLY want. It reminds me of that church quote..."don't ruin eternity because of something small you couldn't do here on earth." I think that can kinda be applied to money too....don't mess up your financial situation (and create alot of stress) because of stupid fleeting temptations. You are doing very good Jayce:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, yeah I do know Tomas, I just found your blog the other day and I was looking at it! Your family is so dang cute! Aren't kids the best thing in the world?! I hate when scary things like that happen. As for the money thing... I feel ya girl! Keep in touch you guys are so cute!

Galbfam said...

Your so dang sweet Jac!!! I just love you guys. We tried calling you last night to hang out but no answer =( We were going to go eat the spagatti factory and was going to come over and visit! Thursday we should go 80's dancing again. That was such a blast to be like youngens again!! LOVE YOU