Saturday, June 7, 2008

Slumber and Birthday Parties!

Before looking at my comments can you tell who Is Reese and who is Halle?




So Tomas's Birthday was last week! the Big 25! We are getting old, but for his birthday we turned our garage, and when I say garage, I mean this small little shack :) anyways we turned it into Tomas's little poker room! We got this huge poker table sits like ten guys and we put a fridge in there, and Carpet and tv with cable I might add, and we played Texas Holdem till like 4 am! Tomas invited some friends and ya we lost forty bucks! But it really was such a fun time, its a hard game but you start to get the hang of it! I made him a cake and all the guys sang happy birthday it was fun! I need to get out there and take some pictures! And I want to have a girls poker night sometime!
And okay Reese this past month has gotten into some wierd habits, she falls asleep everywhere now, she will take all her blankets off her bed and just sleep on the floor! Is this normal for almost two year olds! And the other night, I woke up with her snuggled right next to me, I didn't even wake up to her coming up the stairs thru the kitchen into my room and crawling over me! Lol but there she was, Tomas loves when she comes up and cuddles he thinks its like a sleep over but she never holds still and I am so tired so I hope she is not making this a regular thing, three nights ago she got a little lost and wound up bawling at the top of her LUNGS in Halles room waking her up as well! Geez! But we love her! :)



3 comments:

Kassie said...

Baby #1 is Reese Baby #2 is Halle

Chinoville said...

They look a lot alike. But Reese is the first one and Halle is the second one. Isn't it funny how they can sleep anywhere!?! I wish I could.

Kati said...

I guessed them right! But they totally look so similar! I am glad you guys so something for birthdays- I can NEVER even remember Brad's let alone my own! I usually can't even remember what day we were married! That is the worst when one kid wakes up the other! It is like a circus for us when that happens (usually like once a week)!