Wednesday, February 13, 2008







Tomas had army this weekend so we packed up and went and hung out in Honeyville! :) Reese has two new cousins as well, Kenzie got engaged last week and his name is Mike and he has two cute little kids and they are Maddie and Hayden. Reese loves having the company so for the mitchell family we are getting four new grandkids under two this year. Cuz I am prego and so is Jess! :) Ps I went into false labor Sat Night went to the hospital and everything but my contractions which were five minutes apart for like 5 HOURS!! Didn't do a thing. I am so Ready to have this baby! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Jayci this is Erin Morrill or pettingill. I just found your blog on kaytie baxters and thought I would say hi. You look so cute in your pictures and your little girl is beautiful. Good luck with your baby coming soon and good luck with two kids. If you get bored waiting for your baby to come you can check out my blog at pettingillspage.blogspot.com.

Erin