Friday, February 22, 2008

BIG SISTA



So I am getting induced on Monday morning at 6 am finally. I will be 39 weeks and 4 days and I am dilated too a 3! So hopefully this delivery will be like that the last one. Cake :) I went from a 4 to a 10 in twenty six mins!! But today I am super emotional, actually I have been way emotional this whole week. :( But today Reese grabbed my face with her two sticky little hands and gave me a kiss. And a hug. And I started crying. I can barley hold her now but I sat her on my lap and just hugged her and cried. its wierd that she won't be my main girl anymore it will never be just us too and as excited as I am for her to have a little sister, I will miss it being just me and her. ps she is doing so well in her new toddler bed. She loves her new room to death :)

11 comments:

Ginger said...

Jayci. You remind me of myself! I am afraid of what I will be like when I am pregnant because even now with my pms I cry about EVERYTHING!! Truly. Tyler is always about ready to pull his hair out by the time I get over it. Good luck with the new baby! Post pictures soon.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is so sweet about Reese. She is so cute. I hope this baby is an easy delivery, too!!

Jess and Jared said...

Wow! Good luck on Monday! Keep up updates!

Lindsay said...

Yeah for you :) Good Luck hope it all goes smooth!!!!!

Kati said...

Good luck Jace! I hope it is a sinch! That is such a cute story about Reese! Two kids will be a fun transition. The best advice I got was from a lady named Kim Maughn. She said to let your oldest mall them a little. Let them snuggle and cuddle and breathe on them. So many moms get so up tight about it all that the oldest starts resenting the new joyous addition. You seem to be such a great mom, you will do great! We'll be praying for you and your baby!

Laci said...

You probably have a cute little baby right now! I hope it went good and I can't wait to see pics! Im also dying to here the name ;)

CBS said...

It's so annoying that you don't have a cell phone! I keep texting your old number...I was trying to tell you good luck today! I wanna come visit you so somehow get ahold of me!! Actually..i'm calling your parents right now so they can keep me informed.! How did we ever live without cell phones?!

steph said...

yea for new babies!!! good luck and you will have to give me all your advice with a second child. i know i will feel the exact same way! i already am getting all emotional about that. can't wait to see the new little girl!

Anonymous said...

I found you! Your page is so cute! Im pissed I havent had time to figure out how to make mine cute yet! Im too stinkin busy! So you had your baby! Yeah congrats I cant wait to see pics of her! Loe ya girl!

Chelsea said...

I was hoping for an update:) Hope all went well! I can't believe Reese is in a toddler bed. I'm SO afraid of them being able to get out whenever they want! Go you:)

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey girl! I am dying to hear how it all went! I can't wait to see you MONDAY! I can't decide what I am more excited about. Sniffing her little newborn toes or taking her pics!