Monday, February 4, 2008

Six things You Don't know about Me! ( I am an open book most people know it all)

1. I am Obsessed with LimeWire :) Tomas gives me crap about it all the time cuz he thinks it causes Vires's, and that your not buying the music although I have bought Limewire Pro for twenty bucks Once. So there! Before Reese was born I really would sit on the internet and download music for hours still do it.. Maybe not hours anymore!

2.I had a real hard time near the end of my senior year with living at home.. Anyone remember my 9 or 10 o clock curfew! Blah On Weekends too! So I Graduated on a Fri and was moved out by Noon Sat Morning.. With My best Bud Channa. But looking back I was a tough kid so I know me and Tomas are in for it with our two Daughters.. He wasn't the best kid either. :)

3. I have been fired from almost every job I have had! Wow thats sad. Thats why I make a great stay at home mother! :) Reese can't fire me yet! I was just more worried about friends and giving away free food and stuff darn it! I would really get fired from a job and on my way home have a new one..

4. I lived on the beach for two days when I moved out to Hawaii all by myself.. I decided I was bored with my life and needed a change my mom worked for the airlines and provided me with free airfare so I picked Hawaii cuz it was warm and moved out 5 days later! Got a job as a cocktail waitress and made some mad money out there. Really my biggest tip was like three hundred bucks on one table!

5. I have wrecked every White Car I have ever Owned! Which is three. And I shouldn't say I have wrecked I was hit by others everytime.. My first White little Eagle summit, smashed into by a ford that didn't see me T boned! Second A semi Truck was looking out towards a fire and didn't see that traffic had slowed down and Rammed right into the back of me. I was talking to Kassie and she heard me scream and the phone went dead and like the awesome friend she is hopped in her car and hunted me down.. Third Driving fifty thru an intersection and some old old man, freaking idoit didn't yield well enough and BAM crashed right into me, that was the day Tomas left for Iraq it was a bad day!

6. Found out my husband was being deployed to Iraq for 18 months while I was getting fitted for the wedding dress I was married in.. I was seriously standing in front of all the fancy mirrors the lady was zipping me up my mom was playing with the train and my phone rang, it was tomas I was all hi babe quess what I am wearing and he tells me to sit down and lets me know the great news.. We were married within a week, and he left three weeks later.. Nuts!

Well there ya go! :) I am going to tag Amy, everyone else has been tagged! Sorry Aims but lets hear the dirt! LOL

4 comments:

CBS said...

I think I knew all of these things about you...except the whole finding out tomas was going to Iraq while trying on your wedding dress! That is definitely crappy!

Amy Lou said...

HA HA.. Not gonna lie.. Those free pitas were the best.. Oh and the alfredo and marinara sauce too! I'm so glad you were able to feed us poor little hungry college roomies! LOL

Jill and Chris said...

JC, I ran across your blog and wanted to say hi! Congrats on the second baby. Your little girl is a doll. Just wanted to say hi!!

Jill (webre) Clayton

Kassie said...

I knew all those things except for your obsession with limewire! I really was scared when you were running out of gas and your phone just cut out. Wow a lot has changed since then. Remember when we hit a deer on the way to your house in your saturn!