Monday, February 4, 2008



So we went to get our taxes done and it was freezing cold and 8 at night,got out to the car and it wouldn't start We have a wonderful little Sephia Kia!(Not Stick Channa lol). Well apparently this had happened to Tomas already. So he said we just gotta shake the battery well he tried shakin it and nothing it wouldn't start, mine and Reese's noses were turning red so I said tommorrow we will take the battery and get it fixed! Well we don't know anyone in Slc really yet at least well enough to call for a ride so the next morning at 8 am we got all bundled up and walked to the good year the walk there was fine about 20 blocks,cold but the sun was out and Reese seemed to enjoy the walk, well got too good year and the guy said the battery was just fine and it was probably our starter! yay only 500 bucks to fix that. Tomas was so mad! Well on the walk home I really started having contraction after contraction.. And really couldn't walk anymore! My thighs were like numb and My stomach was so tight!! I told Tomas we need to sit down right now! Guys don't understand ya know he's like we are only a few blocks till were home and I was like do you want me to have this baby right now!! Luckily I tried calling my mother Astrid and had left her a message and she came down and just happened to pass us on the side of the road! :) How lucky! I really would have been in trouble. Took the car to Good Year and the battery wires were shot and that was the problem only Sixty Bucks! Thank Heavens. I hate Car problems and they always happen in the freezing cold or when you need your car the most! I am in Love with the Dodge Avenger and it would seat two car seats and groceries perfectly in the back! So spacious and nice! If I didn't want more kids or swore that I would not go into extreme debt for a Vehicle that is what I would be driving! Geez they are So Great! But the Kia is eh okay too! :) So glad that I didn't have my baby on the damn side of the road! :)

4 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Hi Jayci!! It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids!! Nutso! You have such a cute little family. I did hear about poor Rhoda. I haven't figured out yet how to break the news to Belle. Now who will she be able to hump and have hump her? Although she had matured a lot since you knew her... our house doesn't smell of pee because she actually goes outside!! Yea!! Well, keep in touch!!

CBS said...

Are you making fun of the awesome kia sephia?! I really actually liked driving that car:) But if it wasn't a stick i'm not sure if it would be as fun. I loved sliding backward down the snow packed roads cause I sucked at putting it in first gear!

Galbfam said...

Hey jace.. Your page is stinking cute. So you have been tagged girl! Check my page then you have to do the same =) Love ya

Lindsay said...

Hey girly:) just stumbled across your cute blog! You have a super cute little family!! Crazy I am due on Feb. 23rd (Hopefully I don't make it that long:) ) but I had no idea we were that close! What are you having? Good Luck hope all goes well!!!