Friday, March 6, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HELL FREE GORDAN DOG!!!
Swoop I am literally going to have to kill you myself this morning and enjoy it!!
Oh buy a Dog Kennel you say, 300 SMACKAROOS!! "YA IN YOUR BRA" If I can afford to buy a doggie kennel for that much, you better believe its going to spent elsewhere! Pets Mart I am going to kill you as well! "GD wading pool" CRISIS AT THE CHINOS GUYS!! FOR THE FREAKING LOVE! ANIMALS SHMANIMALS!!!!






Oh and Ps here is what happens if I get really mad!!! LOl



Ya so sad little sweet Halle ate it in the tub yesterday under the watchful eye of both her parents! We can kiss parents of the year BYE BYE! lol And the winners I'd like to meet then and ask what kind of prescription of Zanex they are on and what milligrams!

Ya guys I am on one this morning!!! Just that damn damn damn dog!!!

And you know what lets just throw "T" out as well! "YA WELL HE GETS THE OTHER ONE ALL RILED UP"


But to make this post end happily! "HERE IS ONE FOR THE GRANDPARENTS!!! ;)


Son of a Bitchin dog!! lol (sorry couldn't help it) I can't yell it out at the moment!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just think its funny, and thats why I don't have pets. Really don't know how you can stand Swoop, but thats just me. Poor little Halle's eye, oh well, accidents happen. When I was 2 my mother put me on the counter next to her and while trying to take my shoe off, I fell and broke my leg, so it happens even when you're watching;) But those girls are still just the cutest ever!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

We can put swoop and my boxer roxy together and get all ther energy out. We have those days at our house where I could just kill Roxy, I love her, but when she eats diapers it really sends me over the edge!

~Paige~ said...

Thats why I don't have a dog, I like my clean carpets (even though you dont have carpet), I like my furniture together, AND im alergic to them so that's a big one! What happen to Tomas's eye? Poor Reese, Dont worry Kaiden pulled down my flat iron and burnt right below his eye and on his cheek and hand. NOT GOOD! I felt terrible.

P.S. Kaiden is LOVING your song Technologic that is on, he is smiling and bouncing!!

Unknown said...

MY FRIEND JUST ADOPTED A DANE, HE WOULD BE WILLING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE I'M SURE.

Rachel said...

I don't like dogs either. I will just have to show this post to Jason. He keeps begging me for a dog. NO WAY!!!