Saturday, March 21, 2009

HEY GUYS!!! ; )

So long time no post! Few things happening down here in SlC! And a some Highlates of Late!!!


I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At Flemings Restaurant! I am so excited, I am just starting out as a host and hopefully move into being a server and make the big bucks!

Tomas went to this dinner benefit at the Grand America for the Olive Garden with his Director and he ate with Governor Huntsman, I was like so what did you talk about lol, he is all " I invited them over to dinner!!! LOL!!!!

Anyways we've been enjoying the wonderful weather and Salt lake in the Spring!!




It was Robbie's birthday and she is really into road biking now, Got a lot of biking stuff! And then we went up again and had Rice Bowls for lunch and relaxed together!







After Lunch I stopped by to visit little Jake, he has changed so much! His hair, I love the red hair babies...

Cutie little Nixon, love the Red hair!


And then me and Kristina did a little house pick up and went and got some Jamba's!

And last night Me and Jules went at Midnight and bought Twilight!!! I am excited to see some New Moon stuff come out!

But things are good at the Chino Homefront!!! Well most of the time! FOR THE LOVE

5 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

I love Flemings!! Oh my gosh, that is hands down Kirk and my's favorite restaurant of all time! I would end up weighing a million pounds if I worked there. Good luck! And let me know which one you work at just in case we are ever in the area and need a good dinner:)
And I love the platinum blonde! Whoo hoo! Changing it up is so fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job Ms. Jayci :)

keepmovingforward said...

congrats on the job. and i like what you have done with the bathroom. it has that I have kids look going on. very new and fresh:-)

Cami said...

Hey Jayci, its Callie's sister Cami (from the pool). Sorry to hear about the hubby leaving. I hope the days go by quickly. I'm glad you have great family and friends for support and two gorgeous little girls. Your family is adorable! I love your blog, you are the funniest girl ever! I love your obsession with Edward and Twilight. Hang in there Jayc, and congrats on the new job! Please add me if you go private. Thanks! camijacoway@hotmail.com

Britney Boyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.