Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FLY LADY



So I had a pretty Crappy Emotional day today and part of it is I am going thru a bit of Post partum Depression! Not crazy just have my days I suppose, two babies sure is tuff a lot harder then I thought. And I have been trying like crazy to get on some kind of routine ya know, eat healthy, gym, babies, playtime, naps, cleaning, cleaning up after the girls, Laundry oh that DAMN laundry! make dinner, sweep and I always fall short it seems latley... well tonight Halle is over sleeping it right now so I was of course dinking around on the computer and stumbled across this FLY LADY SYSTEM THIng! OH MY WORD! It is excatly what I am looking for.. And I am starting it Tommorrow shiny sink here I come! I am Hanging in there! And excited to give this a real shot.. :)

"If you are not taking care of yourself; you are not going to be able to take care of your family and show them the value of routines." ~ FlyLady

www.flylady.com

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guess what! I live in Salt Lake! You can call me if you ever need help! I would be more than happy to do your laundry! I am serious. Luv ya!

Kati said...

How does Friday sound?? It is going to *hopefully* be great weather! I can work around your schedule- my kids are pritty flexible with when they take naps. We can just meet at the Lobby at the Gardens. Do you know where that is?? Let me know a time and I will be planning on Friday :)

Amy Lou said...

Oh I love YOU woman... Keep your chin up!! Saturday we shall play.. (I will bring my hair stuff.. just in case!) P.S. Ryan watched Juno the other day and said... "Jayci kinda reminds me of Juno!" LOL... I am freaking in love with Ellen Page.. I guess thats why i'm in love with you.. Hope your day is going well darlin! XOXO

Ashley E. said...

O miss! I hope that is system works for you.. If you ever need a break CALL ME!!! I'm going to have mon tues and thursday nights off from now on.. AND we do need to get together again soon. I hope you have a better day today.. LOVES :)

Brooke said...

Your a tuff girl Jayce! I kind of hear ya, I'm scared to death of having baby #2! I am going to quit work too, and it will be the first time I haven't worked since I was like 15! Thats almost 10 years! I'm really worried about it, but it seems like when you are doing what you are supposed to be doing it always works out. So I will be calling you for advise.

Chinoville said...

I hear you girly! If you ever want to talk and I mean whenever....day, night whenever, just give me a call. Being an at home mom is a tough job. There's this saying - "Keeping house is like threading beads on a string with no knot at the end." So don't stress when everything's not done, or even close because there is always going to be something especially when you have two sweet babies under the age of two! Hang in there, you'll get it. But no one can love your kids like their mom, even when you want to ring their necks!

erika said...

Hi Jayci! Your girls are so beautiful! I fee like I haven't seen you forever--and I have a feeling that that isn't going to change anytime soon! Good luck with your crazy schedule. It looks like fun though!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hang in there girl! I think you are amazing. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to adjust from one to two! I have a hard time with that SAME schedule, and I just have one! Just know that you're not alone, we all know JUST how you feel, post-partum and everything! You're awesome! ANd I will be checking out this flylady.

p.s. Did I send you another CD??? I printed one tonight and my husband was like, didn't you just send them one?? and now I am confused. Let me know!