Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LIFE IN SLC



Now don't get me wrong I really do love Salt Lake I never thought I would love the city as much as I do... But the crime down here is so so close! On Mon there was a murder on 1300 S. and 2nd E! So close and every morning when I watch the news its always at least within ten block of my house! I know crime is everywhere and you just need to be smart and lock your home and cars. But really I get a little freaked out sometimes.. Tomas has always been here when A creepy guy comes too the door looking for someone or a job so I know someone is looking out! :) But I really like the city just need to be in maybe a better part of town!

6 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Hey, I am scared for you that your exact address is on here. Get it off please! We love in Riverton and Love Love Love the area! I guess it would depend on where your husband works but its nice! Sorry i am just nervous for you its creepy who looks at these things!

K+C=M+K said...

That is super scary Jayci! Maybe you guys need to move! I remember when I was little living in Long Beach we had bars on our windows and we STILL got broken into twice! It was so awful that I think that helped motivate my parents to move to San CLemente! Good luck girl, just lock your doors and windows and teach your girls to never ever talk to strangers!

Holls said...

FREAKY Jaycie! Yes, please be very careful. Don't go around leaving your house unlocked letting strangers walk in and out all night like we used to. What were we, idiots?:)

Amy Lou said...

AMEN SISTA!! Avenues anyone?! LOL.. That really is scary about that murder right by your house.. What is this world coming too?! LOL.. Any word on a call back yet?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Lou said...

K... Just realized I put "LOL" TWICE.. I am a nerd alert ;)

Jess and Jared said...

You would never think so much crime would happen in SLC! Keep everything locked up! Our car got stolen last summer and it was a pain!