Sunday, November 8, 2009


So I turned 26 yesterday and I made out alive!!! IT wasn't really that big of a deal. Except I am now closer to the big 30. I really missed tomas today and yesterday, but he's always with me in a sense... He comes home for 2 WEEKS the first part of december and I am so excited! Its going to fly however, and take forever to get here!!1 I hate that! Anyways I am pretty content with myself at this moment! Two beautiful daughters, a strong husband in every since of the word, I weigh 142! Haven't been that in awhile! And I'm still lovin my hair! lol!!

3 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Glad that you had a happy birthday! And just so you know, I was having the worst day ever and your music turned it around. Thank you, needed that. Hope life is treating you well. You look amazing!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday-and I know what you mean about 26 since I am turning that on Thursday (12th) and can't believe it.
Congrats on getting to 142! You look great and so does your hair.
I can't even imagine how you must be missing Tomas and am amazed always by your strength, especially by caring for your beautiful daughters on your own-Stay strong (which you have always been).

The Schulze Fam said...

Heres a late Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day!