Friday, October 9, 2009

SLOW.. SLOW.. QUICK. QUICK. SLOW!!! TAKE TWO

I just love love to go out Dancing!!!! But 80's dancing is by far the best. Me and Amy would go dancing almost every Thursday when we lived together, and I am glad we still go in our new life!!! Shelby and her friend Sarah, were such a blast! And some people even thought I was 21 lol lol lol! Okay, okay the wig helps.

Reese helps me get ready, she is just so darn cute!

Hot pink lips, an 80's must!
Killer boots man!, Actually I love these!

The cars loved us! Just some Crazy 20 year olds lol

4 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Oh dear.. I was hoping these pics of me in my 80's garb would never surface! ha ha... We had a blast!!! Lets dance until we are 90 ok :) Next time we will MAKE Mark and Casey come.. Casey is so much fun to go with!!!!!! Love your face "JESSIE"...

Krissy said...

Jayci- how have I not added your blog to my list by now? Quite the outfits for the dancing, ladies! It was great to see you at Kenzie's wedding. Love those girls of yours!

Kati said...

Jayci! Just writing to say hi and that I am thinking of you! Hope your doing great!

CBS said...

DA DA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)
Sorry. I'm still the better friend cause I don't forget your birthday!! I hope you feel loved today and do something fun to pamper yourself. Love you Jayce.