Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tomas, Turkey, Taylor!!!!!!!!!!

Tomas comes home TOMORROW!!!
I got the house all cleaned, his jeep bought and parked out front! Its the biggest hunk of metal ever, but Tomas will make it look really good! We are so excited to just relax together and enjoy each others company! Can't wait!

Thanksgiving was a good day! My parents went and chilled with Karlie in St George, soaked up some sun! Me and the girls went to the Rus and Suzanne's house and had turkey with there friends and family! I love love there home!










Then we went to the Chinos for turkey take 2!





I know how sad this is, but I have always been a sucker for bodies like this!!! Freak Kid, he is plastered on every magazine right now, GQ, Mens Health, Teen Vogue, he is everywhere!!!! I think he is beautiful! lol! I love his white teeth and ripped body, veins in his arms... yowza! lol


He said he can't chose between blondes or brunettes, Taylor I got ya covered! lol

No comments: