Tuesday, November 24, 2009




Reese Charly Chino,
Okay she is just so darn cute!!!!
She literally is my sun.
My daughters bring me such overwhelming joy.
Tomas comes home in 5 days, and the days could not be going any slower. I'm trying to stay busy. But its going so so slow! We are getting so excited! When we get the chance to talk we quote our favorite movies and talk about our favorite restaurants. I try and send him quotes and things I found this darling quote on amys blog( who by the way has been such a solid rock for me lately)
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
-Tinkerbell

It hasn't been easy for us this past week, when I feel pushed against a wall, I fight back pretty intensely. I lie, cheat, steal whatever I have to do to get out. But Tomas just Blah can't even explain it, just unconditional love! And the crazy part is he makes me feel that I deserve it! To be loved unconditionally! When the weight of life pushes me down to where I am crawling with my fingernails just to make it,he swoops in and picks me up dusts me off and pushes me forward! I just hold on and all of a sudden, Jayci comes back! I wrap up my regrets in some cloth and put them away, I'll always have them with me, but I'm not carrying them around anymore. Tomas makes me feel whole. Don't know how many of you have been without there husband, otherhalf, whatever for a long period of time but its a hard hard thing to survive, some don't! The constant worry that this could be our last chance to talk, not talking for long periods of time, not knowing if there okay! Ugh!!!!!!!!!! ITS AWFUL! But somehow when we get to talk again, I feel whole and alive! There is no one like you and me tomas! My darling, 5 more days....

my thoughts go out to you,my immortal beloved.I can live only wholly with you or not at all.
Be calm my life,my all.
Only by calm consideration of our existence...can we achieve our purpose to live together.
Oh,continue to love me.
Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
Ever thine.
Ever mine.
Ever ours.

2 comments:

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lou said...

So excited for T to come home and be with his girls! What a special, happy reunion it will be :) Happy Thanksgiving woman. I am thankful you are my friend!