Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well The Hubby left!!!!
And the next day sucked bad, but today I am feeling a lot better.
Here are the girls saying good night too Tomas, Halle really got it and was so excited too have her dad read too her.. Reese is still a bit confused but will understand as time passes I think!!!




We went up to PARK CITY!

Nate and Paige bought a time share at the west gate hotels, and we went up to celebrate her birthday. With the peeps!

Hanging out before everyone got to the hotel. Keri G.

We went swimming and then tomas and ty AND nate all hopped in the shower, it was so funny, I just had to get a picture.


Getting ready too go to the club Harrios! Ya me and Tomas were a little Hyper lol!
Tomas and Jeremy!
Tyler being his hot self
Jermey and Laura Ann..
Me and Tomas umm ya. ;)
I just love him
Paige and Kenz
Sexy in the City
Okay Kenzie Freaking looks so hot, I love this picture of her posing. Beautiful, did I mention her and Kyle are getting Married IN HAWAII!!!
Me and Paage
Tomas and Paige..
So they have these Go Go dancers there and they have too wear these huge furry boots and me and paige kept calling them Clydesdale's because they looked like huge Clydesdale feet.



Tomas jumped up on stage and started dancing with the gals and the bouncer booted him right off, we were all cracking up..


Nate got Paige a private table there so only our party could go in and it was nice we got too sit and relax and watch everyone.Jared and Tyler
Keri and Jar stealing a sweet moment, amongst chaos.
Ya the ladies love my husband!!! They were on a scavanger hunt and had too find a guy named Scott and of course tomas yells,"i'M SCOTT"
Kenz and Kyle

Clubbing in da Club





IT was such a fun night!

Oh and Jessi is getting married to a wonderful guy named Brent, the girls just love him! Congrats Jet!!!!

4 comments:

The Schulze Fam said...

Hope you got tomas off okay. I'm glad you will be able to see him again in June. Also that is pretty cool you guys can see him on the computer. Thank heavens for webcams!!

Amy Lou said...

Hope things are getting easier my dear.. That's so sweet Tomas reads to them on web chat.. I'm excited to transform you back into my favorite Jayci on Monday.. You know what i'm talking about :) XOXO

P.S. Love your "dancing in heaven" song!!

~Paige~ said...

I hope they do ok, how cute that he reads them books..good idea! Those pictures are funny and cute :)

Him and Her said...

You called those hooker feet CLYDESDALE feet?!?! HMMM.. not sure how i feel about that.. haha once again.. YOu look so super hot in your BLUE dress.. love it:)glad you two got to go to PC before Tomas left:)