Friday, May 1, 2009

SLOW.. SLOW.. QUICK. QUICK. SLOW!!!

MAN ALIVE I FREAKING LOVE 80'S DANCING, has too be one of my top 10 favorite things too do! And I love it when Tomas comes with. We really dance the whole night away!! LOVE IT! If you have never been I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! It's a Blast!
Took these with my phone.. Crimped hair baby, oh but my hair is in nasty shape the next day, I am sitting here with Gobs of Conditioner on :)
Tomas wore a Gostbusters shirt, it was cute.
Hott Lady!!! Her suspenders broke dammitt when we were dancing I loved em.
Nate and Paige!!!
These two clowns, we didn't get home till like 2, and they both got up and went too work!

Grandma Astrid bought the girls these balls, and they both absolutely love them! We roll those things around for hours..



Reese was getting ready to go dancing with us!!!


Aunt Karlie stopped by on her way up to H town for a quick visit, her and Jess went too this Zamba dancing work out class today, I think 80's dancing is better lol!


Paige just had her B day and we are Celebrating in Park City, but blah we saw that the Swine Flu is over there, kinda sucks because we've already made reservations for dinner and all got Hotel Rooms... So please bless we don't get ILL!! Freak.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

80's music so rocks!! Keep on dancin' baby! My kids just laugh at me when I dance...oh well...they can laugh all they want!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

Hey Jayci...it's me Malissa! I saw that you are making your blog private...I hope you will send me an email so I can keep checking up on you!
malissa_randy_johnson@yahoo.com

You girls are so darling! They are grow up so fast!! You have a darling family!

Yatesfam said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for adding me, love reading your blog! Kristina is doing pretty good, at least she can walk w/o looking like a hunchback....lol Sure gonna be sad when she moves to Provo, we will MISS her and the boys terribly!
How long is Tomas gone for, thank goodness for technology. Love the story reading time. I don't know what I would do if Nick was ever gone like that, so I can only imagine what you must be going through. Hang in there!