Saturday, May 9, 2009

Was a good time too see this post Miss Aims...
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME TERRIBLY HAPPY!!!!
And this is in no particular order.

1. Sleeping In
2. Sound of Reese and Halle laughing at each other in the bathtub
3. Hot Hot Showers
4. Halle's noise when she kisses you.
5. A manicured Lawn on a poor Home and Street.
6. A letter just to say hello in the Mail
7. Tomas's weight on top of me when we cuddle,kiss,make love.
8. Goosebumps I get from listening to music, with good lyrics
9. Great ambiance with low lighting in a Restaurant.
10.Reese's 2 year old talk.

SO there is my positive...
What a blah day today! I'm still in my pj's and its almost 6. The tv has been on not all day but pretty damn close. I've been sick and yesterday it hit me real hard and today, even my teeth hurt, I just wanted to nap, sleep, relax, But with little ones thats out of the question! ITs harder I think when you are sick then when they are sometimes!
Anyways today I've felt one of those lost days! And its funny because I saw this while I was surfin and I just cracked up ps (if your needing a good laugh go to Laci's DAVIS Blog) made my day, but okay I'm wondering just about life in General How we end up where we do! Choices we've made good and bad, all bringing us to today! I really believe in living in the Present, because you might not be around tomorrow, so I don't like saying tomorrow I will change or do things differently! I am for sure someone who lives in the Moment, thats not always a good thing according to some but its how I roll? So if this is it Handy Manny playing in the background, Reese sitting 1" away from the tv, told her 100 times too scoot back but I've surrendered that battle today! HAlle rolling around a potato, ya looked too see what she is doing and there she is potato in hand, hmmm where the hell did that come from! House is a mess, from a day of lounging and playing with toys! Hey I made muffins this morning Blue Berry and they were fabulous! And being so sick my teeth hurt I am Happy with this moment! But Desperately missing my Husband! So back to wondering about life in General, how can I be comletley content with my life but in that same breath not be??? I can't seem to wrap my head around that today! Is that a balance, Not too happy not too sad! ( Umm J your not making any sense) sorry but like I said one of those lost days! Am I Happy Hell ya! Am I sad Hell Ya! Hmmm Maybe should just stop questioning things and just ride! BUt yet again Ride till I crash, get lost, stumble onto a beautiful place, If someone knows happiness and sadness in the same breath please any enlightenment?????

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man... sorry you are sick- hang in there! and glad you got a laugh at the hat(if that's what you were talking about) we probably laughed for an hour about it. I loved seeing that picture of Reese watching Tomas on the computer, and it kind of made me want to cry a little too. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Tiffany said...

I am so sorry that you are sick...talk about getting kicked while you are down....sheesh!!!! Hang in there gorgeous....life is not about stopping the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain! Just keep on dancing my friend!

#6 Drake Family! said...

I just LOVE reading your blog!! It's so insightful...and I totally feel the same way sometimes and I LOVE how you say how you feel, what you're thinking, and just anything and everything in general. You are an amazing woman and you should know that you're never alone. There will always be someone there for you when you need it. Love you! Hope everything is going well!

Amy Lou said...

#3 and #9 definitely need to be on my happy list as well :) Hope you are having a good day J... Thanks for giving out my digits and hookin a sista up! LOVE YA!!!