Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I LOVE AMY FROMM... ALMOST LOWE :)


So one of my bestest friends ever is getting married and pretty much everyone on my blog knows Amy and will probably be at the wedding.. I will be the Bridesmaid breast feeding my baby in the corner come say hi! LOl! Amy has been there for me since Highschool bringing me lunch at the pool with a nice note because I was having a bad day,too sending me card after card just to cheer me up. Amy is the most excotic thing to come out of Brigham! She has the best style uh hello look at her Hubby :) she can wear anything.. I mean anything her hair any color always looks great, in Logan she would help me pull my hair up all the time. I can't count the many times she drove me too work and would take me on a drive and just let me cry.. She has been a huge shoulder to lean on for many years, And I am so happy for her And for Mark, he is so so lucky because she is going to make such a great wife! and mother when the time is right! :)












4 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Oh, those pictures are so cute. It made me miss Logan and the college days... even though I wasn't around much when you guys were in the picture since Kipp was also in the picture! I especially loved the Pita Pit one- that was awesome when you guys worked there! Congrats on almost being married, Amy=)!!!

Chelsea said...

cute post jayc:) i love her too:)

Amy Lou said...

OH I LOVE YOU! Thanks Jayce.. Love you to the moon and back girl.. What a good friend you have been too!! Two peas in a pod we are :) See ya tomorrow my dear!! AHHHHHHHH

Chad and Maresa said...

You make me laugh! When's lunch?