Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATTIES!



Well me and the girls had a fun day.. Just chilled, woke up and made some fun green waffles for breakfast and then made cupcakes! I am not a good icing decorater at all. LOL There was a parade down here yesterday, and then a ton of protesters evrywhere, and lots of dudes in skirts :) I am sure Downtown will be hoppin I however will probably be in bed. I am getting some better sleep but still up feeding Halle and getting her back to sleep. Reese is an angel when it comes to sleeping I am so lucky to have such a good sleeper. Anyways hope some of you out there partied it up for us.. :)












7 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Green waffles?! I wish I was over there at your house today! Your girls are beautiful Jayci!

Kassie said...

cute cute cute pictures! Let's get together on wednesday call me

Kati said...

Awww! Dude that is so festive! How fun! I love all your pictures! Your girls look like they adore eachother! What was the protest about? I don't have tv and don't know anything...
Well Brad and I were "trying." I almost feel dumb saying that because with us there is no "trying" about it. We pick the day we want our kid to be born and figure out my "schedule" if you know what I mean. With all our kids it has been that way. So we want four kids, close in age. So here we go with #3!
No! I wasn't hitting golf balls! I was just hitting little rock that won't go more than 15 ft. I can't hit very hard- so even if they were golf balls the houses were safe. Brad on the other had I was a little worried... But no complaints so far lol!

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Jayci....
You are such a good little mommy. Your girls are adorable!

Chinoville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chinoville said...

Yummy! How cute. You're such a fun Mom! The girls are soo cute. We miss you guys and I'm holding you to coming out here this summer. We can't wait for our trip out there. Hopefully sometime in the near future we will move back and won't have to worry about visiting!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey! Your pictures are done! Unfortunately, I don't have your address anymore! Will you it to me so you can get your pics? Or you can swing by and grab them if you're going to be in the area. Let me know! jesslkettle@yahoo.com