Sunday, March 30, 2008

TWILIGHT OBSESSION!




So okay Tomas is at work till one tonight.. and its eleven and I have started rereading the Twighlight Series again, its almost my third time, I really really love this story the whole thing.. I get drawn into a world of Remebering what it was like when me and Tomas first fell in love!But I was surfing the web trying to find when the new book is coming out and when the movie is, by the way it December 12th So I know Channa will be there and me lets all us twighlight fans go together! But I found these incredibly hott!!!!!!!!! Photos! The book needed more sexual tension like these pics I tell ya! LoL but enjoy. I know I did!

8 comments:

Ashley E. said...

HAHA.. I feel the exact same way about all of those books! Although the 3rd on is my favorite! I know the 4th book comes out in August and you better believe i will be at the movie in December with you.. :)

Kati said...

Hey there! Never read the books- but if you and your kids ever what to go to Thanksgiving Point and hang out with me and my kids- let me know! Have you ever been there?? The gardens just opened and they are amazing! They also have a dinasaur museum that rocks and then farm county that is fun!

Chad and Maresa said...

I loved the first book! I started to get annoyed with Bella for liking Jacob!

Kassie said...

Yay! I am obsessed too! I have read them all twicw! We can go see the movie together! I am excited! Hey lets get together soon and do something fun!

Chinoville said...

Twilight Rules! That pic of our family was taken while we were in UT at Christmastime. You can come out and visit anytime in Aug....we can't wait!!! Don't worry about bringing a bassinet I have one and I have an extra car seat for Reese. You might have to bring Halle's car seat, but that is a free carry-on/luggage and when you go to the airport they take care of it for you. I brought all three of the girls car seats with us this last trip to UT plus a double stroller. :)

Amber 'N' Dan said...

Ok so I texted you the other day and asked when me and Zina can come visit. You never wrote back! We are dying to see new baby Halle and old baby REese! And I am so a Twilight fan. Read all 3 books in like a week. Where did you find all the pics!>?

Holls said...

Hey Jayci! Remember your old roomie, Holly? I found your bog from Channa's. Your family is so cute! I might have to check in every once in a while too see how you guys are doing!

Chad and Maresa said...

Hey!I'm good for lunch anytime!let me know when you have some free time. I know having a new baby is demanding so you let me know!