Tuesday, March 18, 2008

99 BALLONS



So last night was a ruff night for Halle she just didn't want to go back to sleep and me and Tomas were getting so so tired, and a little frustrated with eachother as she just cried and cried, and I was kinda having a pity party for myself.. You don't mean to do that but when its 3 am and your tired and just plain worn out and nothing you offer to your baby is helping you start asking yourself why me. Well I was blog hopping today and found this story and just cried, here I have not one but two Beautiful, healthy baby girls who are so sweet and I just took a min to thank god for all the many many great things that I have, and to thank him for the nights I have to stay up comforting my babies.

Okay I way struggled to put this video on so its the top one under 99 ballons the one with the little baby Eliot, Please watch this. These Parents are amazing and it will give you strength to get thru your day!

2 comments:

Jess and Jared said...

Wow! I cried so hard. This was so sad! It makes me grateful for every day I have with Bree!

CBS said...

k so since i can't text you...I promise i'm not a bad friend:) i will see how next week goes but wed sounds fun! i'll let you know for sure but i don't wanna say yes cause then i might have to ditch.