Monday, April 6, 2009

T + J =

" MARRIAGE ALWAYS HOLDS YOUR PARTNERS HAPPINESS HOSTAGE, AND THE PRICE OF RANSOM IS ALWAYS YOUR DEVELOPMENT!" david shnarch...

I saw this quote a week ago and I cannot get it out of my mind... I know at first reading it doesn't sound like a very uplifting quote. But how I interpret this way... the reason your happiness is held hostage is because you should be trying to make sure the other is happy no matter the cost!!! If you chose too pay the Ransom and chose to find happiness on your own you can't because you just gave up your development! And the only way too develop into a good person is putting people before yourself.

Being in love can sometimes seem like a curse, because no matter the pain you are dragged through, you wake up the next morning hoping for a better day, and the only comfort you can get is from the one who hurts you the most!!! Love is like an addiction that you need to survive!
You can never give up call it quits because you are in love!!! You've created a home together you've created life together you can't escape that!

When you yell at them too get out, all you can think of as soon as that door slams is "when are they coming back"! They are your only source of True Happiness!!!

And Marriage is so Hard! Oh sure it is amazing at the same time!!!
But Just when you think you've got it together REALITY HITS!!!
Bills, money, work, family, kids, friends, pets, neighbors, church,illness, death comes into play and you've got too deal with all that too!!!!!

TRUE LOVE IN JAYCI CHINO'S OPINON IS THIS!!!
Having a terrible fight, wanting too shut it all out, run away, coming back home, husband in the shower with Reese getting her ready for bed, and Your love needs his neck shaved, so you shave it make him look nice and neat, and he turns and says Come here I am sorry about today give me a kiss!!!! Close my eyes and somehow through that small wet peck in the shower everything seems too be OKAY!!!

AH LOVE!!!! DAMN LOVE!!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

8 comments:

Kati said...

I love it. That really was great!

Unknown said...

Jayci-wow. I love reading your blog because you say things so honestly. And I can relate to most of it and just love how you capture everything in your words. I am so glad that I get to read about your life/family/marriage/struggles because you are such an amazing person.

~Paige~ said...

Great words and very cute!

Marci said...

You are wise beyond your years!!! I love your blog! Mine is private now so send me your email address and I'll send ya an invite mbsatterthwaite@gmail.com

The Happy Holladay's said...

Jayci I'd love to keep updated on you. I wish you the best of luck through this deployment. I like how you said it no one knows how YOU feel. Just remember that. A lot of people WILL be there for you but its YOU that has to live it.
Good luck and if you wouldn't mind adding me my email is
bhholladay04@yahoo.com
Heidi Holladay

Galbfam said...

J. You and Tomo are such a cute, great couple! There are times that will always be hard but just remember those reason you married him! You two may argue or fight or feel like you cant try anymore (like everyone else in the world) but you are the perfect fit and love each other unconditonally! We love you guys and we will love that sweet couple when we are 60 and still hanging out!! MWAH! Thanks for playing last night and I am so sorry about your grandpa! Love ya women..

Nick and Kandi said...

My name is Kandi, and I went to school with Tomas. I happened upon your blog and wanted to tell you what a cute family you have. I am sad to hear Tomas is leaving. I know you don't know me, but my thoughts are with you and I pray all goes well while he is gone!

Ali said...

I love you:) you rock miss thang!:)