Saturday, April 11, 2009

HOLLA!

Hey guys...
So been busy with Family Friends and Parties.. I know tough life right!

Me and Tomas went to the Anniversary Inn this week and went out to eat at the Melting Pot. Keira was so sweet and watched our girls and me and Tomas had a blast!! But best of all we got too SLEEP IN!!!! We didn't wake up till ten and then we had breakfast and went back to bed till noon! It was so Freaking Great.


We hung out with Paige n Nate and Keri n Jared and had a Wild night in the Rain!!! It was pouring that night!!!


My Grandpa passed away last week and although it was pretty tough, it was nice to be surrounded in family and seeing all of my mothers childhood friends and neighbors! His funeral was very sweet and all the grandchildren sang... My Grandma is so strong and our prayers are always with her!
My mom And Grandma at the Graveside..
She was so strong throughout this whole ordeal, very good example for me
My grandma's favorite color is Lavender, and while we were walking to the gravesite, Reese saw this flower (she kinda graverobbed it) but it was so sweet, she picked it up and was like "I want to give this too Grammie"
Karlie and my cute Cousins..
Nixon, Cody and Jess
Scottie and Robbie and me with Nixon
I love you Grandpa!!!!

And Tomas had his big going away party at the Olive Garden, they got him lots of Swag and a cake and it was really nice too see the support he got from his co workers and employees, and his boss! It just showed me what a great worker and boss tomas is! They all love him!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. When it rains it poors--don't it? My Dad always says that we came to earth to learn to "dance in the rain." I hope you're dancing baby, cuz it sure is rainin! I still think about you all the time and pray for you!!

Jules said...

Well it looks like there are so many things going on in your life right now. I'm very sorry about your grandpa. Guess I'm not being a very good friend right not to you, when there are so many tough things you are facing. I'm very sorry, I will try and start being a much better friend as you have been a great friend to me. Love you lots babe!

Unknown said...

Hi Love...sorry to hear about your grandpa. About the concert though, check back to Tay Talk...I added details of what we are doing. Let me know if you and your group want in! xoxo

Kati said...

I am so gled you and Tomas got a little get away in! You have been so busy! Have fun at the concert tomorrow!

Andy said...

I love you guys, and so glad you two got a chance to get away, you two needed it.
I'm sorry about your grandpa.I love you girl and thank god every day for you.
LOVE YA