Sunday, December 28, 2008

HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS SWELL!!!

Man Alive its over.. I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, it seems this year flew for me and Tomas, and Christmas was so fun with Reese really understanding it all. Not quite Santa just yet, but that the presents were for her and she figured out how to open em all pretty quick! Halle and Reese got spoiled. Tons of fun new toys and cute clothes! yay! Here are some highlights!
Now Reese these are Halle's toys! Felt like I said that alot. :)
New Toys!!
She almost loved opening them more than the presents! Almost
Before
After
Christmas Eve with the Grovers!
We have a Bonfire every year and sing and have dinner and hang out! Love it.
Syd and Reese playing in the snow!
Grant Serenading us with some tunes his guitar.
Our Little yard Nome! Lol
Merry Christmas!!1
Family Pictures! Kinda
Tomas and The girls!
Santa baby!

Kenzie and Reese playing in the Snow!



We had a Fabulous Christmas Dinner at the Chinos on Christmas but I have the pics on my other camera! We got spoiled again there!

Have a Great New Year Peeps!! ;)

2 comments:

Jules said...

You guys looked liked you had a really awesome Christmas, wish I could have been there. But now I'm on my way back and can't wait to see you guys and the kids with all those new presents!!! See you soon:)

~Paige~ said...

Santa was great to your kids! Poor Kaiden was toy deprived this year haha I was kinda anti buying toys cause they are taking over my house and I only bought some for his birthday what the heck! Reese and Halle look adorable, love the santa hat and the Nakey baby :) Merry late late Christmas!