Friday, December 5, 2008

FESTIVAL OF TREES!!!! And NOW a few more THINGS!

So we went the Festival of Trees today, and it was so much fun, I haven't ever been before the trees were decorated amazing super expensive and all the money goes to Primary Childrens Hospital pretty cool! We had a blast! I got lots of fun Christmas Swag to give to my neighbors and friends, Thanks mom for inviting me...

HEading to the Trees, but first got to stop by Grandma and Grandpa Whittenburg :)







GINGERBREAD HOUSES, LOOK AT THESE THINGS YOWZA!




Princess Tree this was my favorite Tree, so sweet and precious!



I just cracked up its good to know that I am not the only freakishly obssesed person out there with Twilight! Have a Happy Cullen CHristmas lol!








They had a fun little Kids Corner and Reese had a good time doing crafts and getting her face painted!






Mom Treated us to Ruby River, love there steak, and the three babies did excellent!



WHY 2 KIDS IS JUST PEACHY! LOL!!


FOUR!!! ;)



My favorite Center Piece


Blown Glass Christmas Tree



It was nice to get out with Jess and my mom and little Nixon



Buying our christmas tree at the Shopkos! I got some pretty Blue and Teal and Silver bulbs this year and I put like 5 strands of lights on that Sucker!




Anyways I recommend going to the Festival Of Trees we loved it!

So more happened and I didn't want to make a new post just adding too it now! lol, but One of my Life long Friends Dennis Larcher!!! :) came down to hang out he hooked up with me and Jules vern and his date Jodi for some PF CHANGS! THe wait was like an Hour n a Half blah so me and Jules intertained ourselves.. Lol! Love ya D! and Love
ya Jules!




7 comments:

Keely said...

Wow! I love that they had all the Twilight Christmas Stuff! A Cullen Christmas! LoL Love it! Looks like you guys had fun!

keepmovingforward said...

I love the picture of the kid trying to run away even though she was a on a leash..it took me awhile to figure out what was going on..ha. The sad part it that my mom had a leash for me when i was little. I was an active child!

CBS said...

You seriously crack me up. You have the longest run on sentences I've ever seen:) But I still love ya!! I love the festival of the trees and you probably should've bought the Cullen tree. I think I like the ginger bread houses the best...I can't imagine the kind of patience that would take. You look cute in that pic by the princess tree. And sorry I'm a bad friend who never returns calls!

Kristina said...

I love the Twilight tree, that is so cool, and how creative that someone did that.
I love going to FOT. I wish we would have gone this year, maybe next time.
You do look so cute in the pictures!!

Amber 'N' Dan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.....how long did it take you to post all those freakin' pictures. And what the Dennis? Ha that is funny.

Ash said...

Jayce, I am missing you and Jules mucho. Let's get together soon, please. Pretty please.

#6 Drake Family! said...

Those trees look so awesome! I wanna take Jonah to see them. I also wanted to tell you that we're having a Christmas Sweater Party on the 20th and I really want you guys to come! I think the phone number I have for you is wrong or something and danny doesn't have Tomas' number either. So I figured this would probably be the best way to get you. Call me if you want to come 388-6831 or email me at drakeidaho966@hotmail.com and I can tell you more about it :-) Love ya!!