Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I miss her so much..

So this is Tomas. I just needed to write a post for my wife. I want everybody to know how much I love and miss Jayci every min of every day. I knew I loved Jayci from the moment I saw her walk into Denney's I was in the middle of being dumped bye my girlfriend of almost for years and was pretty broken. I was hanging out with my buddy Jared and he said hey lets hang out with this girl Jayci. I wasn't really in the mood but went anyways. So we are there drinking water and here comes this girl beautiful smile that caught my eye right off the bat. I remember what she was wearing, how could I forget? Right off the bat we became best friend. I knew deep down I wanted more then that. So we all hung out for a month almost every day when out of the blue she said I am moving to Hawaii I was a little hurt but I fingered she is just not the one for me. Wile she was gone we still talked on the phone all the time and i decided i need to get away do something good and something for me. In a matter of two days without telling anybody I joined the army. Two days before i left i was working at blockbuster and Jared said hey I am going to stop bye i have some thing for you. He pulled up came in the store and walked with me trying to get me to look at him when out of the corner of my eye i saw a girl walk in with this volcom hat She smiled and right whin I saw that beautiful smile my heart stoped. I knew who it was. I ran over to her gave her the biggest hug and asked her if i could give her a ride home. On the way to B.F.E. aka honeyville She said something i wont ever forget " hey look what channa wrote" I read her text and it said. Are you going to kiss him? Once again My heart stoped because I have wanted to kiss this girl from day one. I pulled in her drive way and went in for the kill. And there was something in my way. It was her hat even though it look so cute on her I had to rip it off and throw it in the back of my truck. It was a day i will never forget. The next day I left for boot camp and I was at the office to leave and who showed up Jayci with that Beautiful smile and guess what? Yep my heat stopped again. That is a little bit of our story. I just want every one to know that My heart Skipp's a beat when I am around her. That she is my world and I am the man and father I am today because I have her in my life. Jayci has my Heart and will for now and forever.. I love you Jayci Dawn Chino You will be in my arms in only three short months. And yes my heart will stop or skip a beat when I get off that plain and see her standing there... This past year has been filled with tears, Tears of sadness, tears of happiness, tears of love, and soon the best tears yet. Tears of a reunion. That we know we will never be apart and if we are that we have each other to lean on. See you soon Baby.


LOVE TOMAS..

5 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Jayci-That was sweet! Little thoughful notes like that make it a little more worth it:)

Hope you get to see your husband soon.

Kati said...

Sweet!!!! You have you a great man Jace!! And you totally do have a beautiful smile!

CuddlyBunny said...

Have you ever clicked on that "Next blog" link at the top of your own blog?

Me neither. Until tonight.

After clicking next, next, next through crazy cat lady land and, I'll admit it, a whole lot of very odd Jebus people, here I am reading this little love story.

So. Very. Awww.

Come home to your beloved Tomas, scoop him in your arms Jayci.

My next Guinness will be held high "Prost!" in honor of your love and service.

... and I think I'll go give My Guy a big hug ...

Jules said...

Tomas told me to read his post and yeah Jayci you have a really great husband and father, you're really lucky! Maybe one day I'll meet a boy would I can stop his heart when he sees me.

Never take your love for granted. Love you both:)

The Happy Holladay's said...

Jayci that is so stinkin cute! Deployments really make us think of the crazy love we are in with our husbands! Hang in there! I'll be thinking of you this next three months!