Monday, December 7, 2009

Time is a fickle Son of a Bitch!!!
Already our time together is coming to and end! Blah I want to keep waking up to my cute husband and girls climbing into bed with us and cuddling... It took FOREVER for him to get here and the days are just blowing by! I tell ya BLOWING!!
Reese and Halle love love having tomas here we've been having such a fun time together! Right now tomas is making me lunch, he bought me the Seasons of Friends and I've been watching those and cracking up!!! Oh we love our man!

3 comments:

Jacob said...

oh yay! i bet it is the best feeling in the world to have him back! im so happy for you and your cute family!! ps, the pics amy took of you and your cute daughters are to die for:)

Amy Lou said...

Thanks Britt!!!!

I bet this is the best Christmas present in the whole wide world to have him home.. SO happy for your little fam.. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

This is the cutest picture ever!!! I miss you guys! Love Ya
Kar