Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa baby came early

These are the only pics I got up in Logan. My camera died of course!!! The room was super fun, they had a pool table and the tub was the size of a freaking Hottub!!! lol We went to Pita pit of course! I forgot how amazingly good those are! And I forgot how freaking cold logan is! Geez, anyways got to hook up with Amber and Dan and little Zina, sorry we missed ya dennis!




We Celebrated Christmas early for the girls yesterday! And they loved the Kitchen, Reese is so creative! She has made me so many dishes already!


Also Intrduuuuuucing our newest editions Kevyn and Winston!
Kevyn
Winston aka winny
I got the girls the pinkalicious books and some princess dresses!
Ya this thing took like 3 hours to put together! And there is the little princess tent!













We had a good morning!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

keepmovingforward said...

omg!!you gave your girls my dream christmas!! I played with my play kitchen until i was like 12(given my dad made it so it was a tad bit bigger..ha) and i always wanted a play tent..and those kittens are adorable!!!!! So if you ever need anyone to babysit!:)

Jules said...

Wow Christmas looked like so much fun. Can't believe you got two little kitties but they sure are cute. Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday together.