Friday, September 18, 2009

Goodby Summer!!!

So my camera broke a bit ago and I had no idea you could email pictures to your computer from your phone, I thought I needed that lousy cable thing!! Well Nope so here are some pictures from the summer!!

Me and the Girls went out to eat at Flemings, The food is so good, I get 50% off so anyone that wants to go let me know!!! ps I have to come with! HA


Went to the good ole Box Elder County Fair! I'm starting to feel old by the way.



We go up to Snowbird every year! They had scotland highland races thing going on pretty fun, ya the dude was in a kilt, no underwear!! lol



Jessie got married, her wedding was so fun, I missed Tomas so much though he was the only brother not there!!! The girls looked so cute in there matching purple Dresses... Reese and Halle love there cousins




Me and Alisha and the girls out for lunch at Wingers... Freak Girl I miss ya! Go UNLV!



Vegas Baby!!!


Oh me and the girls sure miss this guy!!!




Reese and Lulu whenever they get together it is a Dress up extravaganza!!!! I LOVE YOU JEN!!!


Clubbin it at the Sandbar with Alisha and Steph... HOLLA


Miss Aims comes and saves my hair from time to time.. When One night I decide to go back blonde in 1 NIGHT!! Blame it on the AMBEIN!! LOL



Reese is just so darn cute!! She started a Tai Kwon Do class and she absolutely loves it... SHe got a new fun pink tv from grandma, and new boobs!! LOL






Me and Tomas had ourselves some airport sex... lol it was in the private handicap bathroom!! Love it!! Have I told you how much I am missing him!!

Tomas got himself a tattoo!! ITs in latin and it means "In order for Peace you must prepare for war" Ya just sent me a picture, oh hun by the way jut got a tattoo today!!! BUt I like it!


Me and the girls on a lazy afternoon!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've missed your pix!! Glad you're back!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

It's been so long since I've seen you. If you ever need anything, please call me, my number is still the same.

Jules said...

Love seeing the pics, so now that Tomas has a tattoo do you want to get one? Anyway the girls are growing up so fast, not little babies anymore. LUVS

Anonymous said...

You honestly posted a pic of you and your husband in the bathroom stall....after having sex in said airport bathroom!?!?

Classy.

huckleberry said...

hey ya'll! your the salad dressing on my white trash salad! yee haw!!!