Sunday, September 20, 2009

125 DEGREES!!

I feel like that Frog story with the boiling pot of hot water! ( funny thing... well not funny per say but I did this to my Friend Ashley's frog in the sink! Put to much hot water in and he got paralyzed) we were like umm why isn't he kicking anymore! I don't think her little brother has forgiven me yet! Anyways uh ya Tough week! Lots of BIG changes in peoples lives. Didn't work at all this week, and have gone through a whole loaf of bread in 3 days, due to peanut butter sandwiches, even swoop doesn't want to eat them anymore! I still have a swollen lip and haven't showered in 2 days. I can't even see the floors anymore! But this week is behind us! ITs over in the past!!! Cna't be changed, undone! Back to the frog! I've never been to the boling point, and usually its not me that sees that I am "UH BOILING JAYCI THATS WAY WAY TO HOT!" and they burn there hands fishing me out!!! Hold me, forgive me, make sure I am okay! But this time I felt the heat surround me and realized GET OUT!!! and I did I climbed out!!! This doesn't deserve any kind of congrats, its actually quite pathetic!! But nontheless (thats for you adi) nonTHELESS I climbed out! I'M READY FOR A CASE OF THE MONDAYS!!!! BRING ON THE WEEK! ;)

1 comment:

Kati said...

I totally think this deserves a congrats!!! Although all ruts are different- I think most of us have been stuck in them. And they ARE NOT easy to pull out of!!!! SO CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a wonderful Monday!