Monday, August 24, 2009

So Tomas is passed out on the couch, swoop is squashed on the other end, Reese passed out on the floor, Halle is taking her nap and the house is Splendid in its discord! Seinfeild is on the tv and wingers takeout is right where i left it!! Having my family all here sleeping is a comfort I hope I don't ever take for Granted! I am already dreading the airport tommorrow! Tomas just cancelled his cell phone and that was a huge thing I will miss. To have tomas in my bed, to have his weight on me, his smell, his laugh, his shaving cream spots on the mirror! Blah Even the girls sleep better knowing daddy is just upstairs! Going day by day is my plan! And today is Faboulous day! Anyways keep me on your speed dial next week I'll need ya! Tomas isn't sure when he will be able to make contact!!!
On a lighhter note!!! HOT HOT SEX GUYS, best i've had thus far lol! Chan, jen thats for you!! lol

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hopin' that you have some time in between your "hot sex" moments to read this, but I just wanted to thank you for your sweet words on my blog!! Here you are going through your own "drama" and you take time to comfort me in mine!! I was telling Kristina's mama how I have never met you, but I feel like we've been life long friends? How does that work?!?! Anyway, I'd love to come play with you and Kristina, but I'd be like the stinkin Grandma hangin with the two hottie mama's!! Oh well, we'll do it anyway! Let's keep in touch and keep on keepin on my friend :]

Amy Lou said...

Isn't it crazy how we take such little things for granted... I am so glad you got to spend time with him this weekend and if ANYONE deserves some good hott lovin right now... it's YOU TWO! Oh Jayci how I love you!!! ha

jen said...

Jayci what would I do without ya! Thanks for the shout out... glad the sex was hot! :o) You are one in a million. Call me anytime you need me. You know we are around. Love ya girl.

alisha said...

Makin my sisters blush!!! love it! love you too! Let's get together next week again!