Sunday, July 26, 2009

I just really needed to make a post about my Friend, may as well be family!!!
But I am a lucky person for the people that are in my life! I know everyone says this! But sorry I'm special! I have some of the most intimate, kind, understanding friends!!! And not only my friends but there amazing husbands!! Who make my friends the wonderful people they are today. I visited with some today and the powerful things that they say I Know come from a place of a very powerful knowledge and powerful way too communicate without judgment, put from a love of wanting people to understand and give support no matter what is going on! The peace that they have brought me today is I know they care for me and my family! Thank you for your words!!
And I know people don't like to put themselves out there but you'd be surprised at how many people may be going through things and get the drive to keep going because of the things you share!!! I know most of your blogs are there for beautiful pictures and the creativity that is out there. BUt I challenge you to let some stuff out BAM right out there in the open! It doesn't have to be your most spiritual most horrible most confusing things you have experienced or seen. Some things don't need to be shared, but if you let out a few things, you'd be shocked at how much support is out there, or how much support you just gave someone by sharing your life! Good or bad!!
So let it out
SHARE
LISTEN
GIVE FEEDACK!

ALL OF YOU! IF YOU'D BUT JUST SHARE, YOU'LL FIND SO MANY AMAZING NEW WAYS TO TAKE ON YOUR WORLD, BY LETTING PEOPLE IN YOUR WORLD!!!! Either share here in my comments or write it down somewhere, send someone an email or letter that has been on your mind, reach out! Everyone of you has something amaizing and great to offer the world! Just let us know that we are not alone!!! I sincerly challenge you all! very much love to my friends who share and help me with my world!!!

6 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Thanks for the nice post. I love your blog. You are so real and sincere. I'm glad that you are so happy! And that you have such a good support system in a difficult time of your life. Its not easy having the person you love so far away and inaccessible. You are so strong and I look up to you. Thanks for being you!

Kati said...

It sounds like you surround yourself with really great people! I am so happy to know that you are cared about, watch over, and that you KNOW that there are people you can turn to. I LOVE how you are so complimentary of them on your blog too! I am sure that makes them feel special :)

My problems... nothing compaired to most people. And it seems if ever I talk about how "hard" I feel my life is at times, people -of whom I love very much- don't take me seriously and just say, "Oh I really think you are a great mom" or "be greatful for your problems"- which I am... But I think being a mom is really hard. Being a mom and taking care of a house is HUGE. I hate treadmills- when I run, I like to be going somewhere. My life is like a treadmill going a faster speed than I can go. Running around a circle, with no change of scenery. I can't keep up with teaching my kids the things they need to know, I can't keep up with my laundry, weeding, dishes, vacuuming, mopping, making beds, scrubbing finger marks off the walls, organizing the bills, organizing all the dang paper in general, COOKING all the meals- I HATE COOKING MEALS. I hate planning meals, I hate cleaning up after meals. Life is hard, even if you are facing a lot of simple things. Monotiny is hard. For some reason MOST can handle it and juggle it, but I feel I am being thrown of this stupid treadmill at the wall. What do you recommend?!?!?!? I do have to say that having Paul potty trained has been awesome- but that isn't getting the dishes done.

Brooke said...

One of my all time favorite songs is by Kenny Chesney (yes country) its called (I think) One Step Up. It's all about the dance of life going one step up and two steps back. That's just the way it is for me. Everytime I feel like I am finally getting close to catching up I just get's pushed back. It may just be all about keeping up with my life and house and trying to find time to spend with Brian (since it's summer and I am married to a boat shop), but I am learning to give myself slack, life will go on if the dishes aren't done and the laundry gets folded 3 days after it's washed, sometimes I just have to give myself a break dangit!!!!

Brooke said...

But, it's also good to remember that we go in circles, if everyone went through crap at the same time who would be left to help us? I appreciate the fact that not everyone is struggling right now, because they give me hope for a better day, and when things go good for me one day, maybe I can help give someone else hope.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jayci. You are so amazing and I am grateful for your blog and the honesty that you share with all of us. It was a huge help to read this and I just want you to know that you are amazing and I am glad that I know you. Just keep being you and sharing your thoughts/feelings/trials because you are helping the rest of us realize we are not alone. And again, Thank you so much.

kristina said...

You are the most wonderful person I know. Andy and I were talking today about how no one seems to care we are getting married. We figured that at least we got you. I sure do love you, and am so blessed to call you my friend. You have been there no matter what. YOU ROCK