Saturday, July 18, 2009

I do believe I will get to a place in my life that I won't feel the need to explain the things I do too anyone... But however not there yet!!

Miss anonymous... Don't be so "WHITE TRASH" and share your opinion without having the balls to say who you are! Enjoy your pleasant life perfect marriage and children, beautiful car and two car garage!!

Those of you who know me, know I am obsessed with Eminem! I think he says what he means and its real stuff! He doesn't hide behind a picture perfect life!! I just got his new cd and was listening to it! And sorry white trash or not it fit with what I was feeling at the time, sorry miss anonymous that it wasn't Bubbly, or some happy good lucky song!!!

I had just finished taking someone very close to me, to see his probabtion officer for drugs, and his mom could give a shit!
Also another close friends mom wants nothing to do with her for the choices she is making and who she is chosing to be with!!
My own mother thinks her children are a pieces of shit!

You think I could go off yelling at these mothers, heck no, does anyone think you should talk like that song in front of there children UMM NO!!!

Thats what MY BLOG is for, for me to let things go, to vent and say exactly how I feel!!
This blog is very theraputic for me!!
I really am sorry if I embarress family or make my friends uncomfortable!
But don't worry in a few days it will be gone, and my beautiful girls and husband will be on the next post!

But for real anynomous get a life, mine may not be full just the good times, which I think is great too, if thats all they want to share! But me I'm just not that way!!

And for the record I've only tried valium a few times! LOL!
To all my family and friends who chose to put up with the good and the bad, I Love Love Love you for that!!!

So heres to better days and better blogs but my bad ones will be on here as well!!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for being REAL Jayci!! I admire you for that :)

Kristina said...

Girl, I love you so much. People are so freaking lame. I can't believe people can be so mean, and think it's their right to say whatever the hell they want. What did I tell you the other day, how can people sit in church every Sunday and think they are better and can judge, don't they understand by what they said anonymous to you that is WRONG, and they think they are so Christ like and can say whatever they want....WELL peeps if you are so freaking Christ like then you wouldn't be so chicken and mean to write crap to other people about something you know NOTHING about.
I love you so much girl, and am so thankful to have you in my life. No matter what we have each other, and no one can ever take that away from us.
LOVE YOU!

Jules said...

Jayc I love you. You are never shy about saying what you really mean, somtimes I wish I was more like that. Always missing you!!!

Kati said...

WOW!!! I am shocked you guys know so much about a person by a stupid one liner LOL!!! I am sorry to laugh about it, but you have to admit it is a little funny! I haven't ever listened to eminem (I know- I can't spell), I listen to country and you can't get more "white trash" than that! All that singing about the boondocks, country fried chichen and one more round of jose quervo! Personally I did NOT like how that "anonomous" whimp told you to get rid of it- who are they to be your ruler?! Don't let it get to you Jace!

I have to add- you could write about the craters on that moon and it would make me laugh- you are an amazingly clever and whitty writer! Keep your chin up girl!!! You rock!

Brian and Whitney said...

Hey, I just wanted to let ya know that I always check your blog because it is GREAT! Don't let some priss make you feel bad!

Rachel said...

Some people feel the need to judge others to make themselves feel better. This your blog and you can write whatever the hell you want. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. So don't sweat it; although I am glad that you wrote a post back to him/her. Lol.

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for the amazing words you wrote on my blog. Even though we've never "met", I feel like I know because you say what you think and what you feel...you are who you are and I LOVE that about you! Please don't ever change that! Let this one slide right off your back, Babe...you've got enough on your plate right now...and whoever wrote that is just NOT worth the effort. I'm sure they are dealing with their own problems right now too. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

Astrid Ledet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.