Friday, January 1, 2010

WELCOME TO FLEMINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!



So I had to work this New years, And I was okay with that, since the one I wanted to kiss when the bells rang in the new year is out of town!! But we were so busy and the people that came in were in great fun party moods! The girls spent the night with my mom, and have a huge party!! lol, my girls partied harder than there mom and dad this year! I got off at like 11, went to Betos and got there plain tortillas, Love them, and then went home and called Tomas! I have to write about that conversation last night, it was just magical, amazing! We talked about life and the previous new years. And just making each other laugh! Talking about girls and how special they are! And how nuts they can be! Talked about our goals! Our future... We gave each other strength to get through the rest of this deployment!Talked about how much we miss sex, well not just "talked" lol! We just enjoyed being together, even just through the phone! He wished me sweet dreams and that's how my new year began! Its been a crazy decade! I graduated ,moved to Hawaii, got married, had two girls! And I'm excited for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!! Farewell 2009!

No comments: