Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well here we are. The Chino's :)
We are surviving. We just moved to the big city right before Christmas and We really do love it here.. Salt lake has lots of fun things too do and tons of great Restaurants. PF Changs and the Melting Pot are my Favorites so far! Tomas enjoys his new job this Olive Garden is diffrent from Layton and Riverdale its more of business lunch type atmosphere and at night they are either slammed cuz of a Jazz game or Concert or dead slow! :) But the General Manager there is Great her name is Mary and she took all the managers out with there families and took us to the Cheesecake Factory and really spoiled us. Tomas is really trying to move into the Culinary manager postion that will be opening up when the American Fork OG is done. Me and Reese hang out at the house a lot but when it warms up there are parks and tons of actvities, we love Hogle Zoo and The indoor Pool in Sugar House. :) I am hopefully getting started on Feb 22 HOORAY!! But we will See the new IHC hospital is amazing and I am so gald that my Doctor is willing to come down here and deliver the baby. All in all things are great!

5 comments:

Chinoville said...

Hey Jayci! Love the page, it's so cute. We miss you guys, can't wait to come out and visit this summer. Love all the pics.

Amber 'N' Dan said...

So so cute. I love it. See, you did so good. By the way, Reese is beautiful!!!!

CBS said...

Good job Jayce! It looks great. I'm very proud of you:) Your blog is more high tech than mine is!! Add me to your cool friends list nbcstewart.blogspot.com

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Hey...looks like I havn't made it to your "coolest friends" list...dang it put me on that list calebandashleyhardy.blogspot.com.
Reese is adorable...i want some pictures of your cute belly:) Is it a girl or a boy? Thanks for finding me keep in touch:)

Amy Lou said...

HOORAH.. We are little bloggers now :) Your page is a little more JAZZED up than mine. I gotta figure this thang out! Love ya woman!!